Sorry seems to be the hardest word.
slept pretty early yesterday night as I wasn't feeling very well.
super reluctant to get up this morning was I was still feeling unwell.
my sisters don't have school today lahs.
second sister's SYF for dance got a gold with honour, so the principal made it a official holiday for the school.
then my eldest sister also got some kinda Republic Poly holiday.
damn jealous.
dragged my feet to school, walked super slowly.
every second, there will people walking pass me, "Hello Darrell."
hello, hello, hello.
had PE in the morning, played table tennis and badminton.
fun. (:
after that, the principal gathered all the graduates,
to show us the overall academic performance for mid year.
some kinda statistics.
lousier compared to the last common test.
didn't manage to watch "Schindler's List" today.
english teacher was absent.
used the time to mug for chinese instead.
although, my throat was super painful and feeling a little feverish.
went to the library after that during D&T,
the air-con was extremely strong.
almost died in there,
came out with half of my life left.
the PE, air-con have taken the other half.
then had intensive remedial after school.
I guess I can't really mug tonight, needa rest,
or else, I won't be able to do my paper on Monday.
good luck people !
Psychological status: Sick.
Music: Can you feel the love tonight.
