You are all I am living for.
cleanly forgotten that I had to go to school myself.
I was extremely tired, that I forced myself to get bathed and changed.
amazingly that, the bus was super empty, less than half filled.
so I managed to get a seat.
early in the morning, got scolded my my combine humanities teacher,
Sengjueh turned around just to talk to me, and I got scolded for nothing.
is talking violating the school rules ?
then she said, "It takes two mouths to talk."
"Did your english fail, take 2 mouths to talk, aren't you talking now, do you need 2 mouths ?" I retort.
"I'm teaching now, I am talking to the class."
"You are teaching ? You must be kidding. I'm sorry to say that no one is learning."
we turned around to look at the class, 3/4 of the students' heads were on the table.
she was speechless.
too bad, don't irritate me when I am not in a good mood.
but I don't bear a grudge towards her, she's nice at times.
mother tongue period was another period to release stress.
Karyin kept asking, "老师,你的更年期到了没."
so damn funny lahs, the teacher don't know how to reply her.
kinda rude though.
went to the library during D&T lesson.
played with hamsters, and read 三字经
had intensive mother tongue after school.
mock examination for paper 1.
everyone protested to bring the essay home to complete.
so I'm gonna have this as homework.
uhh, needa rush with two essays tonight.
Esther's essay and today's homework.
mummy will be back home late tonight since she's coming back herself.
late dinner.
shall blog till here for the day.
Psychological status: Violent.
Music: 当你孤单你会想起谁.
