Tuesday, May 22, 2007

she is all dino boy's need.

she is all dino boy's needs.

slept super late yesterday night.

decided not to do my own essay after doing esther's.

hands were super aching.

then took a break by going online, and watched my date with a vampire III.

continued watching television till about 2.

almost can't get out off bed this morning.

the temperature today is unbearable.

everybody complaining like mad.

then it rained heavily, what a mad weather.

had mother tongue intensive remedial again,

all express classess combine together to do a mock examination paper 2.

wanted to sit with my own class cliques,

but nobility students invited me to sit with them.

haha, so honoured.

they are the brainy people, first class mah.

and I'm the only one from a different class.

feel so pressurized.

think I'm gonna flung for that paper.

don't understand a thing.

how am I gonna do my O level paper next monday ?

oh ya, received news that there's a parent meeting next monday night.

oh no, always dread to have any parent meeting session.

but it's not for all students.

the elite students don't need to,

I doubt I'll be one of them,

form teacher said that most of the students need though.


stayed back in the canteen to chit-chat with Karyin, Zhixin and Garry.

crapped all kinds of jokes.

flapdoodling for like 2 hours.

then I kinda played hide & seek and catching with Garry.

Garry attempted to molest me, places which his hands shouldn't be laying on. ):

ran throughout the school, he didn't manage to get me.

then I secretly creap back to the canteen to grab my bag home.

while writing a message, "国畴, 朕先走一步了 !" and a big smiley face.

while walking of the school, his eyes caught me and chased me.

ran up the void decks, and could see every move that he takes.

he's like walking aimlessly.

Karyin and Zhixin saw me up there and kept laughing at Garry.

neh ni neh ni pupu.

hurried off to the Mrt station, and he continued chasing me.

he still can't get me. Haha !

go molest some other people.

uhh, gosh.

still craving for more japanese food.

Sibo had a terrible tummy upset after having eating at Sushi Tei that day.

too much raw salmon, seafoods.

Haha !

okay, perhaps I'm finishing my essay later.

happy mugging. (:



Psychological status : Gees.
Music: 不可思议.