Saturday, June 09, 2007

心变了

心变了

had a really bad day today.

got up on the wrong side of my bed.

everything just went the other way round.

let me slowly tell you what happened.

went for poa tuition in the morning.

it was supposed to end at 2.30 pm.

when everyone left already, my tutor asked me to wait for him.

he asked me to get into his car, and he headed for his tuition centre at Dhoby Ghaut.

what the lahs,

I'm meeting Karyin at Northpoint straight after tuition lahs.

feel ultimate bad.

a thousand apologises.

no idea when will I be free to get Zhixin's present.

he then treated me to lunch, and then settled down on serious work.

damn pissed lahs,

worksheets after worksheets.

in the end, I was only allowed to leave at 7 pm.

my blood was boiling throughout the entire afternoon.

won't be surprised if I'll to suffer from high blood pressure.

my eldest sister arranged to meet me after her church meeting.

so that Daddy could fetch us together.

now, the 2 televisions in Daddy's car can watch channel 8, 5, U, kids central, channel newsasia, tv mobile.

watched 一屋两家三姓人 in the car,

the car was super silent.

as they all could see my face which was a mile long, and it was sour enough to can pickles.

didn't dared to provoke me.

一屋两家三姓人 brightened up my day. (:

had dinner, then went to Thomson Plaza for my weekly groceries.

stayed in the car because I was too tired to move,

and most importantly, I wanted to watch Phua Chu Kang at tv mobile.

Haha.

Daddy got me rechargeable batteries.

rather than buying 16 after 16.

shows to catch later.

周日八点档
Gangs of New York.
小孩不笨

Byee.



Psychological status: Dumb dumb wants to eat gum gum.
Music : Where’d You Go - Fort Minor.