Sunday, June 10, 2007

该选一个爱你的,还是一个你爱的呢 ?

该选一个爱你的,还是一个你爱的呢 ?

got up early in the morning to help Daddy wash his car.

thank God it wasn't sunny.

Lunsiong went to church today. (:

must be God's calling.

Zhiyang was still expecting for my presence.

so sorry.

hey people, must try to get Zhiwan !

shucks, there's school tomorrow.

too lazy to move my gargantuant arse off my chair and outta the door.

my eldest sister will be off for a week or so,

she have got her church camp.

she's in charge of her church's children ministry.

the kids have got some camp,

so she's off too.

good thing is that, I'll have peace.

bad thing is that, I won't have free and good lunch.

my second sister was pestering me the entire day.

she wants me to think of a way to either get her laptop from Daddy, or take the computer plug.

she said, "Because you always a lot of smart ideas one what."

so agree with that.

Haha.

racking my brains for her.

cooped with tons of tuition homework.

drats, outing is on thursday.

oh man, I've got tuition.

guess I'll have to give it a miss again.

Ciao.



Psychological status: (:
Music : How great is our God - Chris Tomlin.