Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It's better to be loved, than to love.

It's better to be loved, than to love.

Bonjour darlings.

left home at 7.35 but reached school at 7.58 am.

excceding surprising.

passed Zhixin her present.

good to hear that she loved it.

Chinkok, so you know what to get for her. (:

had physics after chemistry.

physics was taught by the principal.

my principal is so "on" uhh.

honestly, we are very puzzled by his teaching.

at certain parts, we understand.

and sometimes, we just simply don't.

valour boys were like teasing him and made him a fool lahs.

damn funny.

went for break today.

ran across the road with Chinkok again.

our lifes are not endangered this time.

they had roti-prata with spoonfuls of sugar.

later get diabetes arh.

I had chicken cutlet. (:

wanted to go for roti-prata, but it was super not appealing.

and they can say it's delicious,

they have really got something wrong with their taste buds.

we were like discussing about the food at that particular coffee shop.

then drink auntie was there taking our orders.

then Karyin exclaimed in chinese,"Nice meh, the roti-prata here like shit, so horrrible."

the auntie's face turned sulky after that.

Haha.

actually, nothing is good from there.

people always say that I'm fastidious especially when it concerns to food.

am I ?

had a math test after break.

done the paper with an eye open.

I'm not confident, but I'm not in the mood for math.

played LF2 again.

whoo, I didn't know that that silly game can be so attractive and addicting.

but it's only fun with my friends.

mummy is getting dinner tonight,

because daddy have got some kinda dinner.

my sister is gonna have tuition later,

the tutor will be coming very soon.

better hide myself first, before he comes after for my homework.

how I wish I'm the one having tuition tonight,

so that I can be available tomorrow afternoon's outing.

whooo.

hey darrell, dream on, continue to dream.

catching So you think you can dance, grand finale.

Benji will be the champion (:

this one is a repeat.

Heh.

Goodbye,

see if I can go online tonight.



Psychological status: Dumped.
Music : The Click Five - Catch Your Wave .