Tuesday, June 12, 2007

one sided love.

one sided love.

late for school.

no punishments anyway,

decided to pon physics so I went to the class next door.

then went to the corridor to watch the basketball training.

went back to class.

my physics teacher lectured me for skipping half an hour of physics.

my classmates told him that I went to the toilet to 大便.

what the.

used the computers in the com lab during recess.

then ran to block 795 for some fries.

Chinkok and I almost got knocked down by a car.

Haha.

continued to play computer after school.

played LF2 again.

fun. (:

then went to Ang Mo Kio Hub with Sengjueh.

he wanted to get his father a birthday present,

while I needa get Zhixin's present.

he bought a belt from Goldlion.

borrowed money from me.

heh.

phew, finally got Zhixin her present.

feel so bad for delaying so long.

bought Subway for my sisters' lunch.

separated with Sengjueh after that.

suddenly, he came back after like 10 minutes while I'm waiting for bus 86.

he needa borrow some money.

he was left with $2.00 and his ez-link card was left with -$0.25 ( negative) .

he just messaged me saying that he don't dare to imagine if I'm not around.

haha, should have left earlier.

Sato will be so sad.

heh heh.

went back home,

realised my sisters have already taken their KFC lunch,

still managed to get them swallow everything up.

but, the expense is on me.

darn them, some more I got the most expensive set for them.

added extra cheese, cookies.

my eldest sister is packing her bag for her camp.

Shoo !



Psychological status: Pondering.
Music : 发现爱.