best friends for life.
felt so burned out although it's early in the morning.
40 more days to prelims.
really have got not much time to fool around.
people, we needa pull up our socks.
but, we're still indulging in our usual high jinks.
had Math and D&T for today's intensive lessons.
so happy, I can go back home earlier.
the math teacher wanted the dropouts to stay for math lesson,
but I quietly left with the crowd.
math lesson is kinda hypnotic lahs.
stay back also sleep, friends all left for their respective lessons.
did very badly for yesterday's listening comprehension practise; 14/20.
had another practise today,
hopefully it won't be as unsatisfactorily done as the one before.
Happy birthday Miss Julia Kwan.
please don't grow any taller, giraffe.
Haha.
anybody interested buying a Nokia 5300 (red)(new)(unopened)(untouched) for $300 ?
seller, Zhiyang.
oh ya, just visited Anshao's blog, which was just revived by Yvonne and Jenalyn.
the blogskin is simple, but magnificient.
I'll link it later.
okay then,
God bless !
Psychological status : Rock and Roll.
Music : You alone I praise.
