Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Boring.

Boring.

as normal, school is as breath-taking as usual.

slept at 10 pm on the dot yesterday,

but I was still feeling as tired as before.

instead of visiting nobility class today,

I went to valour.

crapped with Theon; confidential contents.

thermometer checking today.

Darrell the good boy brought his. (:

so lame lahs, they made those who brought theirs, wait under the sun.

thanks God that it began to drizzle,

only then, they allowed the students to return back to their respective classrooms.

first period of the day, chemistry.

had practical.

my chemistry made all those without their practical book to stay outside the laboratory.

is not that I didn't bring mine, is that I don't have one.

neither popular bookstore sell it, nor the school bookshop.

can't blame my teacher, I didn't bother to photocopy in advance.

my lower secondary science teacher was just nearby,

I got her to help us to photostat the relevant pages for us.

although she's our lower secondary teacher,

we still mantain very good relations with her.

she's super nice, my sister loves her a lot.

math lesson today was totally nonsense.

I don't mean that the teacher's teaching was not good.

but as in, the students were jest

Haha, playing with surnames.

talking about that,

Chinkok, please don't do any irrational nonsensical stuff.

why won't you agree to my conditions and sign the pact.

Urgh.

it all started from Garry, argh.

went to the library during D&T for self-revision.

busy teaching Leipeng and Caixia math.

a step more for me to vommit blood.

ponned the intensive remedials today,

we are having Physics for the vehement lessons,

it supposed to be chemistry lahs,

the teachers swopped the lessons.

no one brought any material pertaining to Physics.

except for those who left their books underdesk or those who owns lockers.

might as well don't go right since I have no books concerning to Physics.

I wasn't the only one who ponned Physics anyway,


Haha !

saw the car at the car porch as soon as reached home,

Daddy is at home.

Urgh, he took medical leave for half a day.


I would rather stay in school to sleep, if I would have known.

he's washing his car now, while his laptop is swtiched on; available.

Heh heh.

okay then.

See you folks.

Psychological status : Wahaha.
Music : -.