Friday, July 06, 2007

你来真的啊

你来真的啊

I guess I really needa wash my ears.

Haha, I went to nobility class this morning because Kangjin was alone doing his homework.

then Theon walked into the class.

he walked towards us and said,"Oie, you doing probability arh, that chapter like F sia."

damn funny lahs.

then Kangjin and me was like errr.

then he said to kangjin, "Oie, repeat after me probabilty like F."

Kangjin didn't bother him because he don't really know him that well.

I don't even speak vulgarities lahs,

the more Kangjin won't use such risqué and crude words,

zero for me, negative for him.

then he pulled me back to my class because he needed to speak to me in private.

schooling on friday is super slack.

had P.E in the morning.

it's been like ages since we had P.E

finally we are having the same P.E period with Nobility.

we can play some games together next time.

we were to take our height and weight.

oh good gracious,

I shrinked again, but the weight is still the same.

I'm getting shorter and shorter.

Argh.

supposed to play Rugby,


don't wish to get my shoes dirty,

and neither do I want my feet to get muddy,

I decided not to join the game.

but to laze around with the others.

then, Chinkok was kicking the ball to Garry.

Garry dodged the ball, and I was right behind him.

Err, I guess you can picture what happened right after that.

the ball hit right at my left eye.

my glasses !

thank God, the ball didn't hit my nose.

I would rather sacrifice my spectacles than it hitting my nose.

my white spectacles is spolit already,

no worries, still have got a spare one, the red one.

好你个 Chinkok 既然打我郭景豪充满帅气的脸.

而且,我这张脸可是帅的不得了,帅到不可以的程度咧 !

突然感觉到本人超自恋哦.

Haha.

then it was recess. (:

too famished to skip recess, not on diet for today.

I was like super surprised when Maverick asked me a question,

"What's the differences between Christianity and Catholic."

he is a Roman Catholic and he is already baptised since he is a baby.

woahs.

we were like talking such religious stuffs throughout the entire recess.

so we listed out the differences, better not name it here.

he said, "Cool."

Haha !

oh ya, a super bad news for me.

the school took the first common test during January as requirements for the mentor system.

shucks lahs, I did super badly for that one.

could still remember that I got a last few ranking in class.

I was to see to principal for that lahs.

but my performance for mid year was a drastic improvement lahs.

close to top 10 already.

but I'm still in the mentor system.

I'm aware that many are dying to be in this mentor system,

but I don't want.

furthermore, guess who is my mentor.

it's my form teacher cum Poa teacher lahs.

I could almost faint upon hearing that first-rate news.

why can't it be some others ?

then I kidded with him, "Why I didn't get any HOD sia, instead I get some lousy normal teacher."

then we arranged for an appointment next week.

the others all have got the HODs as their mentors lahs.

one got the discipline master, another got the principal.

coolness.

Haha !

but, I'm so not jealous.

gosh, today's oral topic is kinda tough too.

环保 when are you appearing !

drats, today's post is a little long.

that should be about it. (:

take care !



Psychological status : High.
Music : 杀手 - 林俊杰.