Thursday, July 05, 2007

Lord, help me !

Lord, help me !

had an early night yesterday.

feels so invigorated in the day.

the nobility students were so jealous of the yesterday's topic.

Heh heh.

sapping stressful days are about to come.

the unlucky students will be monitored by a mentor.

luckily, I'm not one of them.

poor Stephanie, she just escaped from that D&T teacher's clutches.

and now, she's back in there.

Urgh.

had this Police career talk during character development programme.

then, Chinkok and I were like dying the answer the question lahs.

the prize was a book called Justice is Done.

it records all crime cases for the past few years.

damn cool.

I managed to answer the last second question.

and we got the book !

Haha, very childish right ?

but I've lend the book to Huihui.

the book must be very interesting.

Shamira was like secretly reading the book during periods.

if I'm free, I must really take a look at the book.

shucks, having tuition tonight.

oh ya, I didn't know that Marcus is having the same math tutor as I.

Haha.

he just told me about it today.

talking about tuition, I doubt I can attend Deyi Arts Fiesta on Saturday.

darn tuition lahs.

will see about it.

today's malay oral conversation topic was super easy lahs.

like some primary school standard.

What is your ideal pet ?

Haha, nothing to talk about also.

oh ya, I'm not totally done with Chinese.

still have got listening next, the last twenty marks.

Julia's oral is on next Monday, so good !

good luck to those who are taking theirs very soon.

Bye !



Psychological status : Sigh.
Music : -.