Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Darrell is King.

Darrell is King.

I was called out of bed for school this morning.

as you know, I was still in my dream land,

I thought it was still a holiday, and I refused to wake up.

Haha.

kept forgetting that today is a Tuesday instead of a Monday.

Urgh.

I was so immersed with all lessons today.

all ears.

I use to be building sandcastles in the air.

Darrell is no longer a good boy,

Darrell is now a stupendous boy. (:

however, Physics was totally crap.

the whole class got a tongue-lashing by my Physics teacher.

Haha, we always create trouble.

boys will always be boys.

I'm so honoured to be praised for being the first one to hand in my Poa assignment.

especially when that's my weakest subject, and my most disliked subject.

Shucks, shoot, gosh, oh no, dear me.

tomorrow is my Mother Tongue Oral.

it's really driving me nuts.

the past few days' topics have been pretty tough.

doubt it will be child's play.

even my dearest Kangjin had difficulty today.

I haven't been touching chinese for the past few months,

during today's oral practice, I almost couldn't read a thing.

not that serious, just exaggerating.

but it's really quite bad.

praying really hard that tomorrow's oral will be smooth and be a piece of cake for me.

Good luck homies.



Psychological status : Jaunty.
Music : -.