You make my day.
the first thing I did upon getting up is to go online !
watched 3 episodes of Hanakimi today.
I'm not watching it anymore, since it's close to the ending.
don't like the finale.
then I went offline as my eldest sister was coming back.
so I prepared lunch for everybody.
I vow that I'll never enter the kitchen again.
lunch was such a failure.
shan't talk about it.
Karyin said on the phone, “为什么要退出江湖,金盆洗手。我可是你鸡翅膀的头号粉丝耶!”
too bad.
my eldest sister went out again, to take her driving test.
just called her in request of my Mum, to ask who did she fare.
she was fuming when I called her.
"A bloody CBF block my way......" and she started blabbering.
haha, that's vulgar.
better not ask for details to exacerbate her further.
got to run an errand for my Mum.
she wants me to buy a durian cake outside.
I'm so darn lazy to get my butt out of the chair lahs.
Goodbye peeps.
Psychological status : Perky.
Music : 张栋梁 - 当你孤单你会想起谁.
