Hmm..
it's a Saturday.
my beautiful Saturday is ruined by my Poa tuition and some terrible rantings from my mum.
uber urgent, I needa find another shelter.
I might consider any rent below $500.00.
price can still be negotiable though.
surprisingly, my tutor didn't kidnap me to Dhoby Ghaut.
but he did threaten me.
if he were to bring me along to Dhoby Ghaut, I wouldn't mind.
since both my sisters will be there.
they left home early in the morning to get a haircut at Bugis Reds.
my mother gave them $450, so biased.
enough of the jealousy.
walked from Yishun swimming complex to Khatib central.
it's kinda far, but it's where I'm meeting my Dad.
he's picking me up to home.
while I got myself a chocolate wafer as I didn't have anything for breakfast.
bumped into Hongtat and Chinkok.
they bluffed me that they're going to Kangjin's house.
then they asked if my Dad could give them a lift to Kangjin's house.
I was like, intending to ask my Dad to send them.
who knows, they were actually waiting for Weihao at the bus stop lahs.
Haha, cheat my feelings.
I'm so nice lahs.
Heh !
took a nap from 4.30 to 6.30 pm then I was called up for dinner.
had dinner at The Cafe Cartel; Junction 8.
didn't eat a lot, but I feel so bloated.
urgh.
I'll be sleeping super late tonight.
lots of nice movies on Channel 8 tonight.
I could have gone to church tomorrow !
but, there are pros and cons.
enough of blogging.
Goodnight darlings.
Psychological status : Ponder.
Music : Hillsong - Emmanuel.
