Monday, July 02, 2007

Darrell is good.

Darrell is good.

did some car washing at dawn.

actually I didn't intend to help my father to wash his car.

I got up, and saw the scorching sun.

it'll be terrible to be under the sun for hours.

so I decided to help to speed things up.

I'm not a permanent washer washer okay, Zhiyang.

Darrell is a good boy. (:

had tuition after my sister had her's.

that paper which I submitted have got myriad mistakes.

multitudinous incompleted questions.

that week, don't feel like doing math.

Haha.

have got umpteen corrections to be done.

went to my grandparents' place for dinner.

everybody is splitted into many groups occupying all the televisions there.

hall is playing 一屋两家三姓人.

another room is watching 神雕侠侣.

and another room showing Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban.

craziness.

but at least, we won't be quarrelling over such trival disputes.

Haha.

had a early night yesterday, since I wasn't allowed to touch the computers.

sleep will be the best thing to do.

I just changed my blog song, it explains all about me.

chuckles* (:



Psychological status : Gees.
Music : -