Wednesday, July 11, 2007

so in love.

so in love.

the feel for blogging just got into me again.

and this is the second post of the day.

relatively busy for the past few hours,

I'm utterly sorry for those whom I did not reply your msn messages.

was online using my Dad's laptop, but was away.

engaged with my tuition homework again.

it's due tomorrow.

half of a paper II left,

still needa double up on my speed.

I'm done for today though, leave the rest for tomorrow.

meanwhile, I was messaging with Julia Kwan.

what happened to your competition, giraffe.

and her oral topic was, 环保 !

and she says that she don't know what to say,

oh my gosh, that's like a give away marks topic.

everybody's prospect oral topic.

I'm so envious.

really got to score the last 20 marks from listening comprehension.

what's on earth with my listening comprehension.

I'm close to failing for both the practises.

I'll be fine, watch me shine.

Haha, like real.

honestly, I'll be doomed if my mother tongue ain't going to do well.

I'm far too lazy to re-take.

guess I'll gonna screw my life up.

I'm feeling a little sleepy,

I would rather to watch some television before I turn in.

Goodnight.



Psychological status : =D
Music : 空秋千 - 林宇中.