Wednesday, August 01, 2007

你说把爱渐渐放下会走更远, 又何必去改变 已错过的时间.

你说把爱渐渐放下会走更远, 又何必去改变 已错过的时间.

this should be my second post of the day supposably.

because the last post I blogged was this morning at 4 am,

but it was blogging for yesterday.

went to school, my head is all about chemistry.

had practical practice again.

because I didn't have a practical book, I handcopied that particular experiment out in advance.

luckily I did copy, or else, my eardrums will definitely suffer.

I screwed my practical experiment that my teacher came over and said,

"Darrell, practical weighs 15%, you and Sengjueh will surely fail !"

Haha, heck lahs.

had math lesson before recess,

although my teacher have yet to return us the mock exam scripts,

he went through with us the careless mistakes which we made.

goodness,

lots of slipshod misconception.

shucks, that must have cost me lots of marks.

the questions seem like child's play,

but it don't seem the case now,

the knotty question is actually extremely tricky.

what's over is over,

no point crying over spilt milk.

close one eye about it,

after recess, Danial pounced behind me and suddenly hand carried me.

that really shocked me.

then, Weiyang exclaimed the discipline master's name from behind.

Danial immediately let his hands go,

as you can imagine, I fell right onto the ground.

are you trying to take my life, or to break my back ?

where got disicipline master !

Danial lifted his hands like a crimminal and surrended and pointed to Weiyang.

I chased Weiyang and created a mess out of Nobility.

and even Kangjin's desk flipped over.

thanks to Chinkok who helped me to take my revenge.

We just signed a peace treaty days ago.

Heh, so he had to come to my rescue.

and we did something ugly to Weiyang, haha !

apparently, mother tongue is my favourite period currently.

because it's my time.

I'm just a temporary teacher,

I don't mind being a teacher, but it must be a History teacher.

that brings me to the thought of humanities.

had Social Studies period today,

some asked the teacher politely if we can revise chemistry during her period,

she declined and offered work for us.

some of us didn't bother and continued with our chemistry revision.

she gave us some kinda attitude,

Haha.

I can totally understand why she does not want us to revise chemistry during her period.

which teacher will want to sacrifice their lessons for the students to study other subjects.

although that day my English teacher was nice enough to let us study Social Studies during her lesson.

but the problem is that, my teacher still have got lots of unmarked stuffs.

she's still holding on to many of our work.

and now she is putting all aside because she had to finish marking the mock exam paper.

she has got the entire weekend to mark them, but she still haven't.

what's the point of doing while she doesn't mark them.

some of us did hinted her, but she keeps beating about the bush.

she threatened, "Later when you sit for your chemistry paper, some of you will be barred for the mock exam."

haha, in fact no one bothered.

Indeed, nothing of that sort happened.

but, she's a really lovely teacher I would say.

went to the library during D&T lesson.

everybody were drilling themselves with Chemistry concepts and stuffs like that.

we were having some kinda group dicussion and the librarian gave us a tongue lashing again for being too loud.

she asked for our class, I bet she's gonna complain to our form teacher.

gosh, the chemistry paper was...

you can definitely use any negative comments to describe it.

it was brain-cracking tough.

I almost fainted while browsing through the paper.

sigh.

good news, there ain't any paper tomorrow.

Hip hip horray.

Cheers.



Psychological status : (:
Music : -.