Thursday, August 02, 2007

tsk

tsk.

Thousand apologies to the few of you who visit my blog often.

because I am quite sick of this blogskin.

Haha, what's more for my readers.

Daddy took all 3 children to respective places this morning.

he first dropped my eldest sister to take her second driving test.

then, sent my second sister to school.

and me, last.

feel so good today,

because it's tests and exams-free day !

there's no mock exam scheduled for today,

however, there is supposed to be a History test today.

but it was cancelled.

how can you not celebrate on such a joyous occasion.

first two periods were free, because my humanities teacher is absent.

can that be considered as a good news ?

sound a little mean if we rejoice over because the absent teacher.

Poa period was like super chiong*.

sorry for using some hokkien word,

because I can't think of any word to replace it.

did a question which required us to draw up a Trading Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Trading Profit & Loss Appropriation Account and a Current Account.

look, how tedious was it.

and I did everything on my own.

me myself couldn't believe it and don't mention about the others.

heh, many were surprised too.

then we got back our english mock exam scripts.

yay, I got an A2.

congratulations to Garry, he scored the highest !

should have guessed it was him, as my teacher said, this time the top scorer has never done so well before.

then, people were saying, "Cannot be Darrell already."

Argh, so sad.

got back our math results after english.

I passed, gosh, I passed.

congratulations to Chinkok, he scored the highest !

that's totally not surprising anyway.

Haha, his math is good all along.

went home immediately after school as there aren't anymore lessons for me,

the others still have though.

went home with Theon,

damn crappy.

telephoned my sister as soon as I reached home.

because I saw a slip of paper which indicates that she passed her driving test.

she said, "The passing mark was 18, but she scored 4 points."

cool, she did far better than everybody expected.

okay, that's all about it.

needa finish up my work before my tutor comes.

Physics Mock Exam tomorrow,

Jiayou people.


Psychological status : All rounded.
Music : -.