惟我独尊.
back to blogging.
supposed to go dinner with my family.
too lazy to go out.
a mini farewell dinner for Daddy who is leaving for states and Netherlands again tomorrow.
thank God I don't have school the whole next week.
or else, I will have to wake up earlier to take public transport to school.
phew.
went to Mcdonalds to get lunch for my mother and sister.
met some hardworking people who were heading for Nee Soon South Community Centre for revision.
they invited me to join them,
but I was one of the handful in class who didn't register.
that's just an excuse.
Haha, in fact I just can't be bothered to go.
my attitude towards things are getting bad to worst.
ponning school and stuffs like that.
Haha, feedbacked from many that Aces Day is totally goofy*, as in dumb.
my school just can't get something new out of her sleeve.
and they said that the performance was horrible enough to be thrown rotten eggs at.
Darrell is just too anti of this school.
goodness, smarty Darrell didn't attend school.
or else, I'll simply give some really critical remarks for I am renowned for running the school down.
Wahaha !
But I would still want to wish teachers a happy teachers's day; not your share lousy teachers.
blogged.
Psychological status : Cock-eyed
Music : Blog song.
