Monday, September 03, 2007

我对你的爱,还在吗 ?

我对你的爱,还在吗 ?

headed for bed as early as 9 pm.

look, how slack am I.

many people thought that Darrell must be hiding at home studying like some crazy
nerd.

actually, this isn't the case.

don't over-work yourself, rest when you think you should rest.

but I'm so not prepared for exams,

my brain cells are probably high on booze, marijuana and crack now.

prelims are over, the next lap will be the genuine hot thing 'O' levels.

读书并非是郭某的料, 真是有心无力呀.

but I'll make it, we'll all make it.

want to wish all 'N' level students the best for their coming exams. (:

I started on this post at like 10 am plus,

but it's close to 5 pm already.

Haha, spent the entire day watching the show which I am so addicted in.

finally finished watching the show. (:

ahem, I think my sister cried.

Haha, her tears are so valueless.

I wonder, this holiday is for us to pull up our socks or to relax.

really needa mug later since I haven't do anything in the day.

Adios.



Psychological status : Emo.
Music : 你是我心内的一首歌 - 王力宏 & Selina.