Friday, September 07, 2007

朕就偏不信邪.

朕就偏不信邪.

Gosh,

I dyingggg of boredoom now,

仙剑 watch finish already.

that's why I resort to blogging.

I'll make sure my december holidays won't be as dull as this september holidays.

I'll get myself a job, earn some cold hard cash.

but Dad wants me to go on language courses during my december holidays.

korean, japanese, spanish, french, german.

those were the 5 choices he gave me.

"Since you want to be a tour guide, you need to learn some foreign languages." he said.


"But I know how to speak malay !" I exclaimed.

"Malay..oh please it won't bring you to any where." he almost choke and laughed.

for your information, I really can speak and understand malay.

Haha, is malay language that bad ?

why not, since I won't be the one forking out the money.

perhaps it might really help in my future.

then my parents will want me to register for driving lessons right after my 18th birthday.

my 20 ++ years old, I should be able to get myself a small car.

在这现实的生活里没钱万万不能呀

有钱不一定能买下天下一手遮天.

there's this saying, money is all root of evil.

so true about it.

but, coming back to this question, who doesn't want to be cash loaded?

I'm still fretting about, what kinda job should I take up after my 'O' levels.

I'll never take up jobs such as, school admin assistant, like some school puppy. (ahem)

don't read between the lines, chuckle.

any job recommendations people ?

please don't give me some really terrible odd jobs, I might as well not want these lobangs*.

a little busy right now, chatting in msn.

will blog another fine day.

Goodbye pals.



Psychological status : Pensive.
Music : 谢谢爱.