Sunday, September 09, 2007

it's a small world afterall.

it's a small world afterall.

back to blogging.

Saturday is one of the most prosaic day of the week.

生活总是千篇一律那么刻版.

it was raining this morning,

ideal climate for a deep restful sleep.

woke up at 8 plus, and rushed for tuition as I was late.

darn it, I was so reluctant to step out of the house.

my feet was soaked with sand urgh.

although I was late, I was still the first.

Hah !

my tutor said I had some improvement in my Poa,

so I only had 3 hours of tuition instead of 5 hours.

walked to Northpoint and had a haircut plus hair wash.

perched at starbucks cafe to have a cup of coffee and stoned.

then got lunch for the lazy bums at home.

oh shucks, I can't imagine going to school on Monday.

by then, we should be able to get back our prelim scripts; results.

just let me faint to escape from reality at the moment.

I'm so glad that my tagboard is buoyant again, bustling with tags.

"It finally took effect." ( to Yvonne )

but I know it's just temporally.

never will I consider to work in fastfood restaurants okay.

I can't find an adequate, appropriate word to use,

but it's kinda, cheapskate.

I know this word is a little to the extreme, but the pay is to miserable to survive.

might as well 喝西北风.

actually, working at fastfood restaurants is not a bad idea,

but, you might bump into some familiar faces.

it's like, "downgrading" yourself.

Haha, but I won't mind serving at proper reputable restaurants.

oh, what about working in Levis store.

Darrell is so fussy, wait till he's jobless.



Psychological status : Over exuberant.
Music : 爱一个人好难.