Sunday, September 09, 2007

哎,人生在世不称意,明朝散发弄扁舟.

哎,人生在世不称意,明朝散发弄扁舟.

I still can't accept the fact that tomorrow is back to schooling.

time flies.

this holiday have been pretty slack and negligent.

回到学校得加巴劲.

I'm missing my friends.

they're missing me even more, that's more like it.

(:

oh gosh, I'm going to school on my own tomorrow.

the bus stop is pretty far away from my house.

I've got a really bad feeling about tomorrow, some how.

me and my psychic powers again.

nahs, let tomorrow worry for itself.

I've decided on what language I want to take,

I'm considering italian, or dutch perhaps.

Haha, still not 100% decided on it yet.

need to pick up some italian before I have my honeymoon at Venice.

opps, I revealed part of my future again.

today is the 9th, and it's less than a month to Darrell's birthday.

announcing here, so that you folks can save some cash to get Darrell a gift.

heard that Anshao's camp is only for 3 days this year.

it was for five days last year.

"Not enough nights to play hearts." said Huajie.

faint, spare me the agony.

我的大名遗臭万年; big momma.

honestly, I suck at card games.

okay, needa get some rest and prepare for school.

goodnight people, and I'll keep you in my prayers.

(:



Psychological status : Hysterical.
Music : -.