Monday, November 05, 2007

exams suck, big time.

Gees, I'm over with Social Studies.

I wrote crap.

darn, I banged so hard on Housing that Housing was so afraid of me and she didn't appear.

as a result, I resorted to do question 2, ageing population.

I could only rack my brains and recall what my teacher taught.

everything was the slightest memory based.

most importantly, I couldn't do the second part.

I'm so deprived of sleep recently.

Kenneth called me in the middle of the night yesterday, and hope that I could teach him a little or two.

so, we chatted till 4 plus.

urgh, we studied Housing and yet nothing came to good use.

so sorry about it.

after exams, we headed for Mcdonalds for lunch.

gosh, I made a fool of myself.

thanks to Jesslyn and Noelle.

uh, force me play some weird game with them.

but, it was indeed very funny !

moreover, the forfeits were extremely scary.

then I left for Marcus's place for tuition.

but first, we watched a movie, The Notebook.

the movie was fantastic despite watching it again and again.

then, we began mugging for science.

Haha, till I fell asleep.

I woke up and saw him dozing off also.

tsk tsk, we are potential slackers.

after tomorrow's science MCQ, I can finally self-declared holiday.

Cheers !