Drink up !
It's the end of examinations !
oh, like I said, it's not official, it's self-declared,
because we still have got Poa MCQ next Tuesday.
and after that, it's officially finished.
no more exams, no more drinking chicken essence.
=D
today's science MCQ was not bad.
Haha, as in I should be able to do most of the questions, hopefully.
headed for the multi-storey carpark after exams,
heh heh, catching time.
screaming from the girls could be heard from miles away.
didn't know that you can pant and perspire that much by playing catching.
after playing catching, I went to Maryam's house with Nadiah.
I wanted to get from her some malay traditional costume, the baju-kurung.
we're going hari raya visitings tomorrow !
a huge gang going out for visitings, and there's like a zillion homes for us to visit.
but I guess, I'll be the only chinese wearing the traditional costume.
Ahah, how retarded can that be.
heck lahs, I've been longing to wear the baju-kurung since years back.
I'll be looking for a job this week.
there's one very important reason why I need a part-time job so badly and urgently.
my momma will be at home all day long,
which means, I'll be facing her the entire holiday provided if I don't get a job.
so folks, do me a favour by introducing jobs to me.
thanks loads.
eh, it's the holidays.
and I guess it's really time for me to change my blogskin.
Haha !
I just don't know how on earth do you change blogskins.
what to do, Darrell is such a caveman.
and moreover, someone calls me ancient duck.
Haha !
okay, got to look for shows to watch online and search for games to play !
(:
