probably they can't bear to let a talent like me go.
sigh, I feel terribly sad for them.
Haha !
but I did manage to argue with the people, informing that I'll be taking unpaid leave for several days for Anshao camp.
they weren't agreeable about it, however I was very persistent and insisted that I must take upaid leave by hook or by crook and quit after Christmas.
they were damn busted lahs, quit don't allow, take upaid leave also cannot.
furthermore, upaid leave means, to give up your
my expected commission will be $150 ++.
so seems like I will have to bear apart with that sum of money.
It doesn't really make a huge difference to me anyway.
my friends told me is not worth it,
but to me, it's definitely worth it lah !
looking very forward because Anshao camp will gonna be very fun !
haven't pack my bag because I have no idea what to bring there.
feel like going on a shopping spree, but I have got no money.
Tsk !
