successfully been missing in action for 6 days,
the proper excuse would be because of work and Anshao camp,
and the genuine reason is simply of my laziness.
Anshao camp was fun, but is still considered not as fun than last year's.
need not to mention, this year's activity facilities is obviously much better than last year,
as in there's a proper basketball court, huge hall, and it's very near the beach,
so it's very flexible for organising games and stuffs like that.
however, I would prefer last year's toilet / bathroom.
at least you get to bathe alone in a cubicle, this year everybody need to shower together.
last year, there's 2 sermons on every day in our timetable,
this time, they managed to squeeze in 3 sermons per day.
Although my stamina is very good, I'm always on the fringe of falling asleep.
however, the topics are quite interesting, such as "Sex & Love", and "Homosexuality"
my group 小笼包 rocks big time.
and I don't know how the heck I became this year's 最佳男主角.
when I went back to work I totally stone lah, just forget everything about cashing.
then I slowly pick everything up back again.
I no longer treat this job as a treasure and was about to attempt to quit again until my colleagues talk me into quitting together on the 31st.
tsk, also don't why I agreed.
my next pay have yet to come, but I am continuing to drill a hole in my pocket.
a crumpler sling pouch, and some facial products.
argh, I so need to annouce bankruptcy.
clothes, I need new clothes !
please spare me the time to look for my LV wallet !
oh yes, I am working full shift tomorrow.
extra pcoket money.
heh heh.
O levels result day is drawing closer and closer,
dead duck =X
