Saturday, January 12, 2008

Geees, heh heh.

Geees, heh heh.

2007 Christmas gifts.
Gap Logo Tee (Green )
Gap Logo Tee (Beach)
Gap - San Franciso Edition.
Adidas - Trefoil Stud Tee.
Adidas - 3 Stripe Trefoil.
Adidas - Jacked SS Tee.
Adidas - Or. Linear Tee.
French Connection - FCUK tee.
Crocs - Off Road (for Dad)
Calvin Klein singlets (for Dad)
Clarins - Blemish Control.
Crumpler - Bundle.
Crumpler - The Barney Rustle Blanket.
Topman - Industrial Edition Cardigan.
Topman - Black Checkered Skinny jeans.
Topman - Black plain skinny jeans.
Samsung - MP4 T10.
Levi's rubber watch.
Levi's - Skinny jeans.
Levi's - Highcut footwear.
New Urban Male - Havaianas.
Polo Ralph Lauren - Classic Multicolor Match Crest.
Louis Vuition - Portet Flourin Damies.

boo, that's my new edited shopping list.

as you can see, I still need to dig out another 1.4K for remaining items.

so I guess I will have to push some of the items into my chinese new year shopping list.

I am still processing my Chinese New Year shopping list though.

things work quite different this year.

Momma will be giving me and my sisters $500 each to buy our new year clothes.

must spend wisely, cannot waste.

my house is really in ruins now.

stench of the paint is everywhere.

I bet the workers didn't get the odourless one.

my new bedroom has the same colour of my blogskin.

Lols, damn gayed colour.

however, it's kinda bright and causes a tinge of headache when you look at it long enough.

after putting my new furnitures, new curtains, new lightings in, contrasting the colours it's much better.

besides, I've got disco lights in my room !

will be moving straight in as soon as my furnitures have arrived.

went to Reds at Bugis Junction for a haircut, wash and blow today.

initially wanted to highlight, but after serious consideration I decided to leave it to CNY.

I'm very lazy to go for open houses.

Ada asked me to go for Singapore Poly's.

Jenalyn asked me to go for Temasek Poly's.

Shahir asked me to go for Ngee Ann Poly's.

Shaikh asked me to go for Nanyang Poly's.

no invitation to Republic Poly's open house.

Phew, not interested in that particular school.

but I've got a gut feeling that I might go there because my results will suck big time.

Hahahahaha !

have been conferencing the past few nights with my ex-classmates,

and came up with a mini gathering.

so the class gathering coming up on next Thursday, 17th January.

Lunch at Orchard Sakura.

Yayness.