Saturday, January 12, 2008

paint.

my house is still under some extreme renovation.

however, the electrician have yet to arrive to stall the lights on.

and the furnitures have not set in.

Grr, and my momma is so retarded that she gave away all our beds to my neighbours.
Everybody will be then sleeping on a mattress, and that's all.

now my house look like some primary school, colourful and
clownish.

my parents's room is painted orange, my sisters's room will be in dark pink, and mine in lime green.


I feel like watching drama serials such as Coffee Prince, 公主小妹etc.

but I tend to fall asleep as soon as I watch television these few days.


supposed to go for an interview today with Kenneth and Shahir.

but the house is so dirty and messy that I can hardly move around.

never to mind, I shall go with
Nadiah on Thursday.

Horray, tomorrow is Sunday.