Merry Lunar New Year !
I guess everybody would be busy collecting red packets uh.
This is one of the worst chinese new year I ever had, frankly speaking.
As I had mentioned in the previous few posts, I won't be visiting any places of my father's family.
I didn't even visit my grandparents on 年三十晚 and 初一,
what a disgraceful and disrespectful act of mine.
Due to some internal family issues, my grandparents went overseas to spend their new year.
Basically, my entire family fell out with my uncle's family.
To avoid further tension, my grandparents decided to go abroad, to prevent both families from seeing each other.
It's a very anticipated and expected disaster since years back ago.
Every gathering, we can even quarrel because of small things like, comparing of clothes and jewellery, and even washing of dishes.
But I guess I will make a trip to Jurong on Monday alone.
I told my mother about it, she didn't make further comments about it, thus I assume there's no problem.
had reunion dinner this year at my maternal side on the eve of chinese new year.
went visiting to all my maternal side families on 初一
neighbours and ex-church people on 初二,
had dinner with my parents's secondary school classmates after that at Allson Hotel.
freaking boring,
made me miss the last episode of Kinship and an episode of Revolving Doors of Vengenance.
I need plans for post chinese new year.
Momma stopped working already, so I'll be facing her everyday at home after chinese new year.
Working people and students are so fortunate this year because they have four long holidays instead of three.
oh yah, recently I've been very hooked to this online daidee game.
Have been playing it for days until dawn.
went to Sato's house this afternoon, 初三
however will be going with different people from last year.
can't be bothered with those whom I need to beg for their accompany.
we can just simply do without those.
it's damn fun.
played mahjong, and kept winning.
I guess that's what they call beginner's luck.
but I didn't quite understand about something called "da/xiao xiang gong" or something like that.
dropped by at Cheeyong's house which was super super impromptu.
his house is like a hotel 81 all these years.
dropped by whenever we like, Haha.
nice dota-ing, and chats with his mum.
Grr, pimples seems to be enjoying growing on my face, like a comfortable bed of roses.
tomorrow there will be quite a number of people coming to my house.
I'll bring approximately twenty, four from my eldest sister, two from my second sister.
mummy will be cooking, and she already started with the desserts.
she'll wake up very early to go to the market.
feel so guilty, I just told her that probably my friends will be visiting us,
and she offered to cook already.
Needa catch some rest as there will be church service tomorrow.
Goodnight.
Once again, Happy, happy new year, folks!
