Sunday, February 03, 2008

CNY shopping

Chinese New Year is approaching.

Rahs, I'm damn excited for no reason.

I did my part with the spring cleaning, awaiting for the wonderful festive season.

every year there will be 拜年 with classmates.

wondering if this year any beautiful kind soul could organize one.

have been going out shopping for new year clothes with my family but I could hardly find any clothes for myself.

and especially whenever I am shopping with them, my momma will always be prioritized as first.

always visiting the ladies section, I feel so embarrassed.

Haha, kidding.

but that's a good practise, future shopping with girlfriend /wife.

Gees, I wonder how my Dad can tolerate.

Even my Dad didn't get to look for clothes for himself.

I remember when we stepped inside the shop "Raoul"

my Dad wanted this gorgeous long sleeve shirt so much.

but my mum already bought three long sleeves shirt from Raoul for my Dad secretly for his birthday.

and one of them is the one which Daddy wanted so badly.

and my mum made all her children digress and lie to my Dad that it wasn't looking very nice.

heh heh, that old couple have got tally thinking.

I went shopping alone on Thursday to get all my cny clothes straight in a short.

bought two pair of shoes for myself, one from Nike, the other from Puma.

knowing that my Dad likes Raoul a lot, I bought him a pair of shoes which cost $249.

gosh lah, come to think about it, I feel so bold. X:

never mind lahs, he's my father, my money is his money.

if I had knew, I would rather give up the 2 pair of shoes which I bought for myself, and get the pair which I bought for my Dad.

it's damn pretty, I am so deeply in love with it.

walked to Metro and chatted for two hours with my ex-colleauges.

Haha, too adorable. O:

Grr, everyone ransacked my shopping bags.

walked to Ralph Lauren to get a formal long sleeve shirt.

weird combination of colours, never mind, it's kinda unique. O:

darn it, outside was drizzling.

ran from Paragon to Ngee Ann City,

got some clothes from Zara.

feeling extremely drained after that, because I didn't had any food, and not even a drip of water.

furthermore, I didn't dare to sit anywhere, because I was wearing full white. =X

if my pants were to be dirtied, that would be disastrous.

dropped at Khatib, to get my new clothes altered. :)

I expected some rants from my mum because I spent $663.75, excluding my Dad's shoes.

which means I over spent, $163.75.

she didn't really say anything instead.

Phew.

accompanied my family for shopping today again at Suntec, Citylink, Marina Square.

celebrated Dad's belated birthday at New York New York.

we had exactly ten sticks of candy floss !

can't believe that my Dad who doesn't touch sweet stuffs, ate candy floss. Q:

Haha, candy floss brings lots of childhood memories to my sister and me.

Wahahahaha !

I would like to wish everybody a Happy Chinese New Year to everybody in advance.

=D