Health is wealth.
Uhh, I am very very worried for Queks.
As in, if you can see, my size is smallest in my family.
I'm not skinny okay, but it's still considered as acceptable.
Haha, due to my health-consciousness most probably.
My family enjoys pig trotters, and KFC alot.
and those are the ones which I dread most.
Because it's extremely greasy and fattening.
In fact, we do go for those kind of food very very frequently since young, like tim-sums, buffet, high-tea.
Thus, there's a very high possiblity that my family members can get high blood pressure/ heart failure.
My Dad cannot control his diet, and he's appetite is very huge, and he eats a lot of those unhealthy food.
Mum enjoys eating the fats, and skins, and she flares up very easily.
Eldest sister is the combination of my parents, while my second sister is picking up the habit of eating a lot and growing fat.
Feedbacks from my family is that, they say that whenever I am angry I will always shut myself up, and bottle up everything, easier to get heart attack.
what the heck, lols.
Perhaps it's because of my very close friend's father who passed away due to heart failure which made me go fretting.
Most importantly, it's a very sudden thing, without a single symptom.
He seldom gets angry and is a vegetarian.
My warmest condolences to their family.
But most importantly, my family has got God's grace.
God's unconditional and amazing grace.
Sometimes, I think that we don't even deserve His compassionateness.
In fact, my father changed his job since last year.
He used to be a Operations Manager in a company.
his work is like a 24/7 thing, very tedious.
therefore, my parents didn't have time for church on Sundays.
and he has got this gut feeling that his company is sending him to China to work after a retrenchment/ reshuffling.
Obviously he didn't want to, because he had to bear apart with the Queks.
Oh yah, all these were not known to the children because the adults didn't want us to worry.
They opened up to us after he found another job.
Back to the story, God gave my Dad a golden opportunity.
He managed to find another huge company called GPN.
That company own Singapore Post.
Besides, he was offered a higher post; General Manager, which offers a higher salary, and with very good prospects.
That's why he has been flying to States and Europe very oftenly.
So, they will be free on Sundays !
All these are God's amazing grace okay.
That's why, one of my resolutions for 2008 was to bring my parents back to Christ.
They finally went back to their church last month, which is damn cool.
That's why I want to go back that church on one fine Sunday although I will definitely miss Anshao.
I don't even have the slightest memory of the youths there.
Today, we went for karaoke.
Well, you know me, I'm like Mr. Loud.
People are so used to me, speaking loudly in the public.
I was told off by a passenger on the way there okay, so embarrassing.
Guess what, I never ever feel this way before.
During my secondary school days, I even dared to scold people in the public using very crude vulgarities wearing my school uniform.
But obviously I don't put my council badge on.
Haha !
Even if my friends stop ranting at the person who told us off, I will still continue blabbering until we alight or the fellow disappear.
These incidents are like so common last time, especially on the way to Northpoint after school during my lower secondary years.
But surprisingly is that, I didn't retort back today, and just lowered my volume down.
Thousand apologies to Guangyi and Hengyue.
Both my nubcakes mahjong seniors got reprimanded for nothing because of me.
I also don't know what causes the drastic change in me.
My mother also say that I usually show my anger, instead of shutting myself up.
I am very thankful and grateful to God who has been always answering my prayers unfailingly :O
Ask, and it shall be given you;
Seek, and you shall find;
Knock, and it shall be opened to you.
For whoever asks, receives;
And he who seeks, finds;
And to him who knocks, the door is opened.
Amen !
