Wednesday, February 27, 2008

working is funn

Goooogooogaga. :O

I'm no longer a slacker okay.

Slogging my guts everyday working, trying very hard to crawl out of bed at 6.15 am.

tell you something, no matter how late I board the bus, I just don't get late.

How amazing is that ? =D

God seems to be always with me 24/7.

Evangelism time. :)

I often tell people, especially non-believers, if one day you happen to be at a crisis, may it be your last breath, or a problem you cannot solve.

Just say five simple words, "求主帮助我!"

If someone happens in a positive sense, then you are at the advantage.

If nothing happens, you also won't lose out, as in won't 吃亏, say only, won't lose a piece of flesh on you.

However, I am confident that my one and only genuine God will help you.

Oh yah, I learnt this way of spreading gospel by zmds, in case it's copyrighted.

Hahahahaha !

Despite the ardurous journey and the tedious pile of work, I still very much enjoy this job.

My colleagues will always bring me around for lunch as I am still a newbie.

Finance department are mostly made up of ladies.

Accounting is meant for ladies, not guys.

Hahaha, seldom I will go out with the guys for lunch because their eating time very irregular, and they like to take naps during their lunch time.

So the pretty mid-20 colleagues will always drag me to accompany them for lunch.

This company working style is damn cool. =D

Eh, the company is called Fe Global Electronics.

They have branches all around the countries in Asia.

We are allowed to play songs during work, there's this lady beside my desk, keep on repeating the same song "童话" again and again. =.=

Damn hilarious.

So that day, I purposely play "童话" many times too, everybody kept laughing can, crazy.

The problem is, the song "童话" is very irritating you know.

the chorus seems to be so repetitive,

because first 光良 sing "我愿变成", then next is, "我要变成" and lastly is "我会变成".

hear one time can faint already, how irritating will it be if this song is played for the whole day, =.=

Hahahahaha !

I really really feel like going back to my own church this coming sunday,

but if I am not attending sunday school there, I would rather not go back.

Sunday school starts at 8.30 am.

Obviously my parents don't attend sunday school, although they do cater for adults.

But they always reach church at 10.30 am instead, which is late for service.

I cannot go without them, because it's super duper far, and I don't really know how to make my way to Pasir Panjang.

I thought of a brilliant plan, they should drop me first then go have breakfast then come back for service.

But it's kinda impossible because I think my mum will insist on doing her household chores before leaving home.

Please pray for me =D

If it's possible for me to go back on this coming sunday, I promise I will go back for the first meeting of Anshao committee 2008.

Uh, suddenly don't feel like blogging already :X

I don't even know what am I blogging throughout this entire post.

爱情似乎很接近但却实很遥远.
爱原来是很遥远, 听不清看不见, 像黑暗抓不住时间