Saturday, April 19, 2008

hahahaha, finally blog

Another week has passed,

once again seeing how God led me through this tedious week :D

Let me start my post talking about school.

For your information, Republic Polytechnic works very differently from the other polys out there.

Basically, you will be learning everything (crap) during your first year, and everything will be assigned in a problem solving system as a daily basis.

Besides, you have different teammates for different modules.

Furthermore, you will be changing classmates every semester.

Super irritating right, precisely!

As you know, I am extremely unsociable and don’t like to take the initiative to talk to others. *roll eyes*

Muahahahaha!

But I'm serious that I don't really like the idea of changing classmates so frequently.

I click pretty well with my classmates, and exceptionally well with two friends.

They are very very very nice people, and one was even Zaneta’s primary school crush, kidding, Zaneta’s primary school classmate.

Crazy laoniang, so over enthusiastic until show them her family photo.

Hopefully my friends weren’t freaked out by her.

But it doesn’t mean that you can forget your old friends when you have new friends around you, right Nadiah? :D

This week was indeed an exhausting and wearying one, I am freakingly dreading school.

But to be honest, this week somehow flies.

I’m dying to share with you my weekdays, however, I’m just too lazy to blog about each and every day.

Besides, my memory is not that fantastic after all.

But, I have got some really retarded pictures to share with everybody.


This is just a small group of Campus Crusade, actually year 1 students weren't supposed to be in the picture. The person on my right is Nub-gy's best friend :D
(you should know which side)

Why is everybody acting cute, except for me? *Because I am naturally cute*




It was pretty late, as you can see it's pitch dark in school,
camped in school with laoniang,

We were supposed to discuss about the planning for kids camp mission trip, till we were distracted.


There were two nubcakes behind us,

Eh, looks who's talking, who is the one who wanted to camwhore. Wahahahaha!

Totally forgot about my reflective journal to be completed! :S


Chionged for my reflective journal, bombed craps into it.
thanks debby deb for always helping me with my reflective journals!



HAPPY SCHOOLING PEOPLE! :)