My body finally gave way,
I knew I was going to fall sick like since 2 weeks ago,
and I even requested my cell group to pray for me.
My dream came true.
Actually, I asked for it.
Despite knowing that I am going to collapse, I did nothing about it.
Everything just accumulates it all.
Since last month, for some reason I was feeling just so down, and it just attacks my health terribly,
having late nights, temperature in RP etc, builds up the viruses in my body.
High fever conquered me on Monday morning, flam consisting of clots of blood.
I still dragged myself to school, with just a thin polo tee shirt.
As you know, RP is fully air conditioned, and the temperature is not just cold.
My friend lent me his jacket for the entire day, damn nice right!
Without his jacket, I guess I wouldn't have survived.
He lent me his jacket despite feeling cold, I really owe him one.
My throat was so sore that I had difficulty swallowing my saliva.
During lunch time, I went to 7/11 to get myself a bottle of Streplis cough/sore throat syrup. (now in the hands of Nadiah)
Or else, I won't get to speak at all during presentation time.
I prayed a zillion times in school for a better condition, but I felt even weaker, colder and drowsier.
My friends even filled my bottle with hot water for me to hug.
I went home hoping to rest, but I realised that I had no keys to home.
both my sisters told me that they won't be returning home that early yet.
feeling so terrible, I fell asleep at the balcony of my house.
for no reason, my father came home 2.5 hours earlier than normal.
Thank God!
wasted 40 bucks to see the family doctor,
I went there and registered,
the nurses there were like going crazy, "Aye, Darrell grow so big already, aiyoh, I watch you grow up....."
and even called along all the nurses to take a good look at me -.-
I had no energy to talk to them, but just smiled warmly.
The doctor took my temperature and said, your temperature is quite normal now.
You had a high fever earlier, it is not quite possible for your temperature to plunge that fast.
Perhaps the doctor won't know the reason behind it, but I know clearly; He is working on me.
Thanks to those many out there who showed concern :)
Initially, I thought I might be able to lose some weight when I adapt into poly's lifestyle.
This is so not the case.
After applying for the bus concession pass, I practically took any bus that I could.
I would gorge myself with all the yummy food in the campus during lunch time,
and take heavy meals during lunch and dinner time; Republic Poly is far too stressful than I thought.
Furthermore, my phone bill is not decreasing either,
I am making too many outgoing phone calls.
Wahahahaha!
I wore 3 layers of long sleeve shirt to school today, which was damn crazy.
Usually I touch those long sleeve shirts only when I am on a holiday abroad (winter time)
Came to school and realised that many of my classmates are down with flu, sore throats and fever.
Not my fault, I don't have flu!
Wahahahaha, even my facilitator caught a flu in my class.
The virus in my class is spreading violently and vigorously,
take care people :D
opps, I didn't tell any of them about my blog.
Shh..
