But still, I have my ex semester classmates! We meet on every single break-out, and even after school. Rp buddies went on a shopping spree after school on Friday at Orchard. All three of us spent at least a triple digit figure. Nathaniel spent on cosmetics and food. Nicholas spent on food and clothes. I spent on food, clothes and a pair of loafers. We had dinner at Ding tai feng (鼎泰豐). You can keep popping the irresistible steaming xiao long bao into your mouth. How I wish we could go for a second, third, fourth, fifth round! Money is definitely not a problem, HAHAHAHAHA! Then as usual, we would have a sharing session at Starbucks till the wee hours, which made me have to hail a cab home. Nathaniel is the oldest among us; we are still waiting for him to reach his sweet eighteen to openly get some alcoholic drinks for us.
What’s with the huge response with me being a part time model? All of you seemed taken aback.
Since many of you requested to see some pictures of my modelling shoots, I would consider posting some pictures if you’re good. But I don’t think they look nice. Rahhh!
Celebrated my eldest sister’s 21st birthday on Saturday night at Acacia. It was quite a blast with hundred over guests. They ought to be honoured to have such a charming lad to be the emcee for the night. Cool beans.
Thinking about it, money is a problem to me now. Just within a month’s time, my expenditure came up to slightly above 800 bucks. Sigh, initially, spending money was a necessity and soon it became a lifestyle. Good luck, darrell.
RANDOM PICTURES!
