Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Thousand apologies for late update. Eh wait, it's just four days ago! Before I continue with this post, for those anticipating for pictures, I assure you none, you can take your leave already. HAHAHAHA!

I'm sure many of you want to know about my new class, right? Update update. Due to the reason of being unwell for the past few days, I was utterly silent in class. Furthermore, I deliberately gave this poker face throughout class, as in totally expressionless. For this particular dreadful, cursed semester, I want to be dao dao dao. Heard that my friends are doing that in their respective classes too! I want to be contemptuous, serious.

Totally not my character right? Supposedly, I am always hyper active, jumping around like some psychiatric disorder patient. They are so not gonna see this side of me. Hohohoho!

As I was mentioning in the previous post, I leave class on the dot when the clock strikes breakout time, not even informing my teammates. Meet the regular entire gang for lunch, then sit around for a drink, then cross the road to accompany the minority to have a puff. (wait, I don't smoke, I hate smokers, see them in hades) But all I do is just to pass time.

I must admit that my new class is very nice. The sociable creatures keep talking to me but I did not reply them, or just reply them with surface answers. They ask really dumb questions like, am I local, am I korean/ japanese/ chinese/ caucasian. I am not mean as what many people said. I am beginning to smile and discuss work with them already. They were asking me to join them dotaing and viwawa. Nahs, heh. Wish me luck. I guess, wish them luck.

Shrugs, I think I'm heading for a language crisis. I do have a problem reading chinese words now. Whenever I come across chinese characters or a passage, I would automatically read them aloud or by heart in cantonese. I'm supposed to read it in mandarin, isn't it? Someone help me, pretty please.

Oh yah, I'm no longer suffering from the sleeping disorder already.

For your information, months back, I have been taking up part time modeling at Shine Models & Talent Agence. Random right? Okay, check up their website. Initially, I didn't intend to spill the beans right here, except for those closer to me. But I don't think I would want to continue anymore, it's very taxing, stressful and challenging. And that day as I was shopping around orchard, Steven Lim, yeah that guy, he approached me to join his agency in part time modeling, but I declined. He's freaky.

Before I end my pathetic long draggy post, I'm so thankful my short hair did not turn out that bad. In fact many said that it was better than the before hairstyle, yippeee!

GOODBYE :)