Finally a day off for me after working unceasingly for the past few days. First and foremost, I replenished myself with more sleep. Then after that, went to Junction 8 to have lunch at Manhattan Fish Market with Nokia peeps. (arghh, if only we could work together..) Since I have started being a workaholic, I need to pamper myself at times right. Facial, haircut, massage and good food was what I exactly needed. My ass was quite lazy to get to Bugis Jeric Reds, so to save me the trouble I popped into Jean Yip. To all living souls with hair who reads my blog, please do not even think of going to Jean Yip to trim your hair. Uh, enough said.
Now all I have got to do is to wait for May, to get my pay. (hey, that kinda rhymes doesn’t it!) I need moolah so badly, that’s a step closer to getting a Vietnamese bride.
