Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My work is as good as studying. I have got to memorise all the different types of phone models of all brands (how to operate them), colours available, free gifts, different plans, M1/Singtel/ Starhub broadband plans (depending where I am deployed). I need nourishment, killed too much brain cells. I can’t sit for nine dreading hours. When I am back home, I am really zonked out, a really stressful job. (like now)

I guess I should starting redeeming my sins now. I really have no idea how many lies have I told in a day. Regardless how much I love the LG Prada/ Sony Xperia/ Samsung Omnia/ Blackberry Bold/ HTC touchpro, I must still condemn them in front of my customers and promote my Nokia 5800. And most of the time, they would really heed my nonsensical advice. (Especially the aunties, because I am an auntie killer, hohohoh!) Sigh, sad case, lying is my professionalism. In another words, I am paid to tell lies.

p/s: daddy is coming back for break soooon!!