Happy Good Friday people. Below is part of my conversation with Ming, as we walked from dhoby ghaut to orchard road, then boarded a bus to ang mo kio.
Julia: Everybody seems to change as we grow older……
Darrell: Yeap, no doubt, change is inevitable.
Julia: But I don’t think I changed that much leh. Is it because I’m in a jc and you’re in a poly, makes the growing pace different?
Darrell: Maybe. Let’s say, do you know that majority poly girls aren’t virgins, whereas there is still quite a percentage of jc girls who are still virgins.
Julia: True, true.
Darrell: Oh wait, I don’t mean that von and zan aren’t virgins.
Julia: (laughing away monstrously)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Darrell: Are you that afraid to pass by Little India that you don’t dare to take the bus 166?
Julia: Nahs, that day at least got a friend accompanying me mah.
Darrell: Good lor, so I’m not considered as your friend.
Julia: No lar, look you’re skinner than me, not able to protect me what.
Darrell: Please lor, you’re skinner for goodness sake! But don’t worry lah, if you get raped then just quit jc and transfer to a poly lor. You won’t get despised because majority of the poly girls aren’t virgins what.
Julia: Okay, our friendship ends here. (attempts to change seat)
Darrell: (laughing away monstrously)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
p/s: Thank you Lord for watching over me through dark clouds of trial, trouble, struggle, grief and suffering roll in my life. Just as I don’t have to beg the sun for light, I don’t have to beg you for comfort, because You're always readily there for me :D
