Thursday, April 09, 2009

Had an incredible day to night on Wednesday, or should I put it Thursday? I remember myself saying that some folks and I practically digging scandals to talk about. Practically meaning, not all; almost. So we virtually combed the remaining, hehehehe! But this time, the players changed, but the victims remain. It only ended until the police copied down our IC while doing their patrol routine. Otherwise, more victims would have surfaced. HAHAHAHAA!

It all started with having lunch at ‘Hooked!’ just along Upper Thomson Road, then dessert at ICE3CafĂ©. Oh yes, we bought 4D just to try out luck. Frankly speaking, we were super certain and positive that ours (7582) would be one of the winning numbers. Wth, wth wth! (7538) opened! It’s just a little bit more to iBet due to the 24 permutations leh! What a wet blanket. Luckily it only managed to dampen our spirits at night when we checked. (there was another wet blanket actually..but someone (the only one not wearing white) is nice enough to meet us again for supper, LOL!) Conveniently a bus can take us to town, so we did some shopping. Sigh, I really need my payday to arrive in no time. Imagine there is a drought, whereby there is not enough rain for the successful growing of crops and the replenishment of water supplies. Okayzxs, what an analogy. I have got this very costly shopping list to execute. I can’t seem to prioritize what is more important, and what is less. I need a new bag for school, a new phone because my phone has long ago malfunctioned; in the process of putrefaction to be exact, new clothes for school, watch/shoes which are obviously secondary. Mother’s menopause turned up again, saying that she would stop providing me allowances. Right now, I feel like a maid being deprived of my salary because my mum/ sir (momma) is holding back my salary (allowances) and I feel like going back home (heaven) Philippines.


I'd like my mind to stop turning and working out the significance of the things sometimes. Still, Your love runs so deep, it overwhelms me. I could turn to a thousand directions, and there You'd still be..