Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Okay! uploading of photos; Seoul Garden. okayyyz, I know that that place isn't a very appealing dining venue. But at least it's halal..(hints hints) HAHHAHA!
thanks to zam's polaroid, and we got freeee readily developed photos! (cheapstake people!)
why am I holding my chopstick that low, am I getting married at a young age?

teehehehehehe, very sweet people.

we were all sated up, enough fooood!

guess which is mine?
this is mine!

????

the only thing i dislike about taking photos is that, there is always one person missing from the picture. I give thanks to the person who invented the timer function. Photographer, you are very much appreciated!

zam, seriously you look like some ninja turtle!!

sluts, I know your dirty little secrets! (shhhhh!)

I'm inclined to blame the recent late nights and other work-related woes for messing up my bio-clock.

Not only that, I also realised that I have been eating a lot! A lot, a lot.And at the weirdest times to boot.

So yes, the weight is piling, the flab is growing... and the appetite is worrying.