Saturday, October 17, 2009

Logically thinking, my second week in school should be getting better. But somehow I'm just wondering why am I in a class whereby I totally don't know anyone. I must admit it isn't that bad actually. But then I would very much want to be in the same class as my previous semester clasmates. I don't interact that much in class now, don't have the feeling to. Some call it arrogant, I call it confident. But it's okay, because it's all about ME! BOOMS!

Going Up with Helipad! It is situated above Central, and this is a beautiful scenary that can be viewed from Helipad.

Congratulations to the Lasalle graduates (;


Happy three friends!


She is my all time bolster.






I hate smokers!
Muacks to my happy three friends!

This is totally candid. Zzz!

Arghh, i took sucha terrible photo for them with their Lasalle principal. Sorry :(







Mutated eyes.
Got snapped for using the tap.
J is waiting for someone to get out of the washroom.

Filipino superstar!
Sometimes I think my lazy eyes are so annoying.

The whole bunch of Lasalle staff.


Sexaye.


Their menu got a couple of dirty terms in there.

Caught stoning
J is damn photogenic loh. Urgh.



Sunkist orange!

Slurps!











Weee!