Monday, October 26, 2009

School has been a drag. really long days, coupled with the lack of sleep, in addition to the never ending workload. yes. School has been/is still a drag. Life is practically all about school now, the very least i can do now is to upload some of my underage clubbing. (still got)
long since i saw the army boys.



okay, i know i didn't shave, zz!

still having fun though.



Wheeee~


So spastic, but i like!
Too blinding.
I saw something I shouldn't see.


It was downright gross, and I felt like puking on the spot, inconsiderate people.








Superstars.

Bloodly hell, no one told me that my shirt is (*&^%$# !@
and my shirt is still...

li ya so reluctant for a photo.

Happy three friends, always.


Everybody so happy :D



having a time of my life.


somethings are very hard to go back to the past. just like when you turn eighteen, it's impossible to go back to seventeen. life goes on.