Saturday, November 07, 2009

It hasn’t been quite a smooth sailing week for me, Twitter knows it all. With all the tests, assignments, and events lining up, just like the frigging gawd knows how long queue which people queued for the hello kitties donkey years ago.

On the lighter note, I made a resolution which is to not work for Nokia for the entire November. But I have still been accepting random and last minute jobs. Took on F&B at Burberry Ion Grand Launch, *sweats! Likewise, helped out at H’s art gallery along Holland Village. Oh well, I need some additional source of income right? Or else how can someone of an extravagant spender like me survive? Urghh, don’t expect me to compliment school, you know I will never, ever.

Bottom-line, school is not worth the climb.

All time favourite people (;





H & his Gucci scarf.



♥♥♥♥




scandalous.

and the other people.



this is called traumatized.
this is called hungry.

that's nice!
Hahahhaa, accept the fact that I'm taller!
The Key.
August's cup of fragrant tea.
J, what you doing?!


oh shit!


open relationship, heh!






fallen stars.






i seriously can't remember why did i do that, must be J triggered me!


gossiping, as usual.
wheee~
screaming in the club like nobody's business.



hahahha, like the groom going to remove the bride's veil to kiss the bride.



wrap up, go home.







Love you people, always.