Friday, May 21, 2010

Much apologies. I'm finally back. I know I'm guilty of negligence. Gosh, this is so Tort Law. FHA; Food and Hotel Asia 2010. It's about Hospitality Style Asia, Hospitality Techonology, Food Asia, Hotel Asia, Bakery and Pastry and last but not least Wine & Spirits! Hope the pictures tell you more about the event. Enough said, let the pictures talk!


If you look carefully, 2 are from Cityneon, the other two are from Singapore Expo. Hehehee! They are our classmate/schoolmate too! School of Hospitality; Diploma in Integrated Events Management.
Okay, this is how shitty we looked like on site. As in, during the event setup. Unshaved & hairband. Got style yo.

You actually need a license to use the forklift you know. I wish I had one.


I REALLY CAN CYCLE ALREADY LA GOD DAMNIT. WHY JUST NOBODY BELIEVES ME!?

Taking a cabbie to Singapore Expo. (& we would have Subway for breakfast every morning without fail, pocket says ouch*)

My gawd, they are bloody camwhores. Unlike me, beams*


If only I can take them home, like seriously. Urghh!


I'm not a fan of cakes. Hmm,

Cold display. White elephants much.

Award Winning Wines.

As the chefs are preparing food for us...

Don't they look good? Or damn good?

Food is rampant in a Food event. Fats.


And more delicious fats.

I personally love this photo very much. Look at the bottom right.. Epic facial expression

And benjamin ate a lot of food there!

A shot with a pretty girl? My pleasure!

MACAROONS MAKE US GO GAGA!

Bumped into Minghui and friend on behalf of Mount Faber there too!

B and his candy floss.

A picture with our supervising lecturer and mentor came to visit us..

Got B a rose wine from Harry's bar.

Tea tasting!

Slurps!
Exclaims "WE ARE IN FOOD PARADISE!"

This is my one of my supervisor, favourite! He brought me to dine at the Czech Republic National Kitchen, cool right. Hehehehe!

Dining at the Czech Republic National Kitchen

Nadiamon!

Darmon and Azzmon! Jumping shots?

My gawd, this is really a bed to die for. I wish when I die, I will be lying on this bed..

Mind you, this is no ordinary bread. I have never tasted such tasty bread. And it was delivered to the office: Attention to Darrell. Hehehhee! (FLICKS HAIR*)

Okay, this girls love role-playing so much. I'm the barista and they are the customers. Urghh!

That's hell lot to digest I swear.

Clears throat, attention..

We just keep going back to the bed.. Goodnight..

The background is Dilmah's tea.

Bumped into Vincent there too. Congratulations Vincent!

HAHAHAA! BUMP INTO THIS GIRL TOO! HI FLEUR! SO CUTE IN UNIFORM LA YOU!

I wish she would NEVER wear heels again. She is a freaking giraffe! (But I like! Evil grins*)

She is submissive..ahem.

Confession, I was getting a little lazy to work already, so I hid in the site office. Twitter, Facebook, Youtube. Hehehehehe!

This pretty french lady is pregnant!

Back at site office, with all the interns and Mr Bean.

Initially I was dreading to go for this compulsory BBQ/Chalet at NSF Safra sponsored by the company. In the end, tt wasn't a waste of time!

We were dancing to the song SHOTS. Retarded much right?! Lol!

Omg, Azza legs are a little scary here..

Doing jump shots with a freaking giraffe!

Interns unite!
That's much all for Food and Hotel Asia!