Greetings earthlings. Read this blog post at your own risk because it will be full of food that I have been indulging in for the past few days. Actually I do not miss my life, these quiet days are good as well. It’s time for a retreat, a period of time for concentrated quiet rest and contemplation. Too much of corporate politics just makes you wanna switch off any form of entertainment, because they are real and compelling enough.
Initially, I was known in school for being determined to change my choice of company for internship. I probably sent a dozens of emails to every related lecturer seeking help but to no avail. They promised me that this job would be a huge stepping stone towards the events industry, as compared from my friends from different companies. I did not buy that and I was very hell anal about it only until recently. I am really fortunate to be handling with 2 of the very few major events in Singapore 2010; Food and Hotel Asia 2010 & CommunicAsia 2010.
Besides learning on the job skills, there’s of the soft skills that you’d pick up along the way, definitely not found in the books. I’ve got my share of bitching, being stepped on and what nots, but you just have to take it in your stride, simply because you’re an intern. But having been in the situation, you just learn from it.
Can’t spell too much here, or else I’d have nothing to write in my report. Hahahaha! Enjoy the pictures!
