Thursday, June 17, 2010

i gotta admit that i've been really lazy to blog, don't you know that procastinating is the new in thing? i've become a corporate rat, very much thanks to my internship.
late for work?
check.
tissue papers during lunch time?
check. (sometimes lanyard with pass/ water bottle)
running for the bus/ rushing into overcrowded buses in the morning?
check.
looking at the clock, wishing time would faster pass?
check.
always wanting to have longer lunch?
check.
pretending to be busy at work?
check.
facebooking/ reading blogs/ twittering/ youtubing during work?
check.
I put this photo up because it has invited a lot of comments on Facebook. Messy table hur?
Meeting laopo for movie and dinner after work. I couldn't remember which movie (Was it Clash of the Titans or IpMan?)
Twin and I at T3 Changi Aiport!


Looks beautiful isn't it?

The Slide@T3, the world's tallest slide in an airport. Standing at a height of 12 metres high or four storeys tall, shriek your way down the slide while reaching top speeds of up to 6 metres per second!

Woke up at 6am in the morning to meet auntie and laopo for timsum.


Forever camwhoring at work in office.

Our Second runner up for Mr Pink Dolphin!

Lasalle Graduation Night! Gorgeous Tania.

And Jessica was there too. Heh.
Congrats Kenny love!

Hahahha, Edmund and I went for August Fang Li Ya.


Night at Zirca.


Do they look familiar? Hah, my poly year 1 semester 1 classmates. They used to appear on my blog pretty often in the past..

The day when I saw you..

If only I knew what I know today and tell me what lies before me..